Today’s post was prompted by something I read today– an incredible, statistics-fueled testimonial to the power of video!
Did you know that:
- Video generates 3x as many monthly visitors to a website as other content
- Visitors spend 88% more time on a website that includes video
- Organic traffic from search engines increases by 157%
- Consumers are 46% more likely to seek information about a product or service after seeing in an online video
- Consumers are 85% more likely to buy after watching a product video
- After watching a product video, consumers have 52% more confidence in their online purchase
What it all boils down to is that video attracts people to your website like a bear to honey, a cow to cabbage, a monkey to bananas, or… you get the idea.
Putting a video on your website is a huge opportunity for you to add tremendous value to your brand. And thanks to cell phones and other devices that shoot HD video, it’s easier than ever to put a high-quality video message before thousands of eyeballs. No matter what your budget or your ability, it is possible to create video content that resonates with your desired audience.
There’s never been a better time to be a DIY video maven!
Need a little guidance? Check in with That Chick!