Freaked out by the video camera? Stressing over that Skype job interview?
Media training and on-camera coaching with That Media Chick is fun, affordable, and makes a world of difference in your confidence and performance in front of the video camera. As an experienced media trainer, I’ve coached countless people on how to relax and be themselves when facing the camera on Skype, web or corporate videos, or broadcast television.
You will learn:
- How to feel confident in front of the video camera
- What to wear
- What to expect during a live media interview
- How to field questions like a pro
- How to bridge back to your messaging
- What to say and how to say it
- How to recover from a mistake
- Why YOU control the interview
- And my secret tips for on-camera success!
Learn the do’s and don’ts of delivering memorable sound bites, and discover how to keep your appearance from overpowering your messaging.
Put it all together, and you’ll be more confident and successful the next time you’re on these popular video forums:
- Internal company videos
- Website videos
- Video blogs
- Skype job interviews
- Video conferencing
- You Tube videos